Handmade 100% natural bowls made of real coconuts.
Made from coconut
Coconuts are incredible gifts of nature, they have many uses and properties.
Once coconuts are used for pulp, water, sugar and oil, up to 99% of the shells are usually discarded and burned. This contributes significantly to CO2 and methane emissions ... Not to mention that it is a health risk to animals and humans. Therefore, coconut bowls began to be made from them.
The original coconut bowl is ground and polished inside and out to create a smooth, shiny bowl.
Each coconut bowl is unique and contains all the cracks, marks, overflows and imperfections of a real coconut. It's like having a special handmade bowl created just for you.
How to properly care for a coconut bowl?
- we recommend washing by hand, do not leave it soaked in water for a long time
- do not serve boiling food in bowls
- we recommend serving cold or room temperature dishes in bowls
- the dish is not suitable for a dishwasher, refrigerator or microwave
- once in a while it is advisable to coat the bowl with coconut oil
Average coconut bowl size:
- diameter 12-16 cm
- depth 6-8 cm
- volume 400-500 ml
- each bowl is unique and different - dimensions may vary
What you can serve in your bowls:
- Sushi rice
- Salty delicacies
- Curry chicken
- Yogurt & fruit
- Muesli or oatmeal with fruit ... Good taste.